Karada-Lab Low Calorie Korean-Style Konjac Japchae [220g]
• Low carbohydrates content, (Sugar: 17.7g; Calorie: 102 kcal; Fiber: 4.4g)
• Japanese manufactured Kojac pasta, reduced carbohydrates meal
• Elastic pasta texture, filling, healthy and delicious
• Suitable for carbohydrates reduction beginners or dieters
• Tastes exactly like Japanese stir fried noodles
• Can be served hot or cold
• Also suitable for mixing with other noodles / pastas to reduce the overall calorie consumption
【Konjac processed foods】Konjac noodle(Made in Japan)(Soy pulp powder(Including Soy beans), Konjac powder, Sticky rice flour, Oats dietary fiber), Seasoning(Konbu seasoning, Salt)/Processed starch, Seasoning(Amino acid etc.), Calcium hydroxide(Coagulant for Konjac), Black tea extract
【Pasta sauce】Vegetatble(Onion, Carrot, Garlic), Soy sauce(Wheat, Soy beans), Sugar, Dried Shiitake mushroom, Sesame oil, Korean red chili paste, Sesame, Pork extract, Fermented seasoning, Salt, Yeast extract/Seasoning(Amino acid)(Including Wheat, Soy beans, Pork, Sesame)
How to use:
1. Cut a small hole at the top of the packaging bag
2. Empty the water within the pack
3. Tear open the entire packaging
4. Place in a pan to quickly heat it for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. OR heat it up for 3 minutes in the microwave.